Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7

Ugh, it's late and I'm tired and I don't have a picture. I've given myself permission this year to occasionally not post a picture, but still post a blog entry. It's a bit early in the year to already be taking advantage of that, but it's all I've got for today!

We did have a good day. Daniel and I took Audrey to the Children's Museum in Decatur. We're trying to get lots of use out of our museum pass before it expires in April! The Decatur museum is older and not as big as the one we usually go to in Bloomington, but Audrey still had fun. Her favorite exhibit today was the grocery store. They had miniature metal carts that look just like real carts. She had a lot of fun filling her cart with groceries, then putting all the groceries back where they belonged on the shelves, and then filling her cart and starting all over again. It would have been a good picture opportunity, but I forgot to bring my camera!

Tonight, Daniel and I went out for dinner and a movie. After enjoying dinner at Olive Garden, we went to see The Fighter. Probably not the most romantic date movie, but it was good. And it was on my Oscar movies to-see list!




0 comments:

Post a Comment