Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27

We leave for Florida in about 2 1/2 weeks, and we are all very excited!!

Audrey and I looked at this Disney World book tonight. Daniel's parents had it from a trip they took a few years ago, so they passed it on to us. Audrey enjoyed looking at the book because there is a picture of Mickey (or Minnie or Goofy or Donald, etc.) on every page. If Audrey gets excited about seeing a picture of Mickey, I can only imagine that she will be more excited to see him in person or in a parade or on a ride! She also kept pointing at things and saying "Go there".

So I'm excited about Disney World, but what I'm most excited about is warmer weather!!! Last time we went to Florida the weather wasn't so great, but I'm counting on some warm, sunny days this time around!




0 comments:

Post a Comment