Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23

A typical Sunday for the Sheltons:

We go to church.

We go out to lunch.

We come home. Daniel and Audrey usually take a nap. I don't take naps, so I stay awake, sometimes being productive and sometimes being lazy.

Then we frantically clean our house to get ready for small group.

We host small group at our house. It is pure chaos with all the people and kids, so the clean house doesn't stay clean for long. But we have a good time getting together with our friends, and people often stay late and socialize.

And then the day is over, and I haven't taken any pictures and have nothing to post on my blog. This seems to be a frequent occurrence on Sunday nights.

Since Sunday is a day of rest, I suppose it's OK if I take a little rest from posting a picture today, don't you think?




0 comments:

Post a Comment