Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28


We made it home with all of our stuff today. Daniel managed to fit everything in our car! It's hard to tell in this picture, but our trunk was completely packed.

Audrey was quite excited when she realized that all these new toys she had been playing with at her grandparents' houses got to come home with her to her house. As Daniel was unloading the car, she would get so excited every time she saw him bring one of her new toys inside.

As for me, I am anxious to clean out a bunch of toys and junk around here. I'm thinking we will have a big garage sale this spring.

On a side note, Oscar movie viewing season has begun! Heather and I again have a goal to see all the Oscar nominated movies. We don't know what is going to be nominated yet, but we already have a list of potential nominees to start watching. I got 3 movie theater gift cards for Christmas, so I'm all set! Tonight, we saw Black Swan. It was disturbing on several levels. I did not absolutely hate it, but I didn't really like it much either. I would like to see Natalie Portman get an Oscar for her role though. She was very convincing as an obsessed, psychotic ballerina.




0 comments:

Post a Comment