Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6


I was supposed to go to Daniel's staff Christmas party tonight, but I had to stay home with Audrey because she was sick with a fever today. So we had a pajama party at home with Minnie Mouse instead and watched Mickey Saves Santa. It was only a 20 minute show, but Audrey liked it. She discovered Mickey Mouse recently, and she really likes him a lot! I'm excited to take her to Disney World in February.

As far as her fever goes, I'm hoping this is one of those weird 24 hour fevers/sicknesses that she seems to get fairly often. She was feeling pretty bad today I think, and even fell asleep on the couch for a little bit, which is completely unusual for her. Her fever was almost 102 late this afternoon, so we finally gave her some Tylenol and that brought it down quickly. It was still normal before bed tonight, so hopefully she will be feeling better in the morning.




2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Elise loves Mickey Mouse too! I'd say that it's her favorite to watch these days. That and Dora. She used to get a fever every 4-6 weeks with no other symptoms and then a new tooth would pop up. (She was a late teether.) I hope Audrey is feeling better soon!

elisabeth said...

glad she is feeling better! another cute picture!

Post a Comment