Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13

Tonight Audrey and I decorated a gingerbread house. It took her a while to catch on to the idea that we were making something and not just eating the icing and candy. But she eventually got the hang of it...sort of. I'd say for every one piece she put on the house, she ate about 4-5 more! We worked pretty quickly, because I was kind of afraid of her getting a stomachache from all the sweets.

Audrey and I also made muffins this morning. We make muffins quite a bit because 1. it warms up the kitchen, 2. Audrey likes to help with baking, and 3. I like to eat muffins! After we get the muffins in the oven, Audrey knows that we have to wait for the oven to go "beep, beep beep!" and then we get to eat one. So she insists that we sit right in front of the stove and watch them until the oven beeps. Every time we make muffins, she wants me to sit right there next to her on the floor and watch the muffins until the oven beeps.




1 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Love the pic of her in front of the oven!! What's your favorite muffin recipe?

Post a Comment