Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 4

We had a good day with Brennan, Janna, Lyndlee and Gavin. I wish I would have taken more pictures though!

We went to the mall and the kids got to play in the playland.



They also took a ride on the train. Audrey looks a bit sad in this picture, but I really think she likes riding the train.
This is Lyndlee and Audrey watching Wonder Pets tonight. Lyndlee was laying on her stomach, and Audrey wanted to lay on her "pummy" too.
And then, Audrey randomly threw up while we were playing tonight. I'm not sure what the deal is. She was acting perfectly fine, then she threw up all over the place. And then she acted like she didn't feel well for about an hour, and then she acted perfectly fine again before we put her to bed. So I don't know if she is sick or if she just ate something that upset her stomach or what. But I really hope she is not sick. She was sick with a throw up/upset stomach bug about 2 weeks ago, and it doesn't seem fair for her to be sick again. We'll see how the night goes and what she does in the morning!




0 comments:

Post a Comment