Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24

Today, Audrey made up for all of her grumpiness earlier in the week...she was the sweetest, funniest, most adorable little girl! I have a bunch of pictures and stories from the day. I'll post a few here, but I also started a Christmas Facebook album, so you can see more pictures there.

Nana put a fairy dress up outfit on Audrey this morning and gave her a magic wand. She also taught Audrey how to use the magic wand to make the red M&M on the tree sing (it has a motion sensor in it; it's not REALLY magic...just don't tell Audrey!). Audrey would hit the M&M with her magic wand, the music would start, she would dance all around the room, and then do it all over again. And again. And again...Tonight we went to Christmas Eve service at my mom's church. I wanted to get a picture of Audrey in her Christmas dress by the Christmas tree. She insisted on bringing the magic wand, so she could turn on the M&M and dance to the music while posing for pictures.
I let Audrey sit with us during the Christmas Eve service. She did really good, considering the fact that she is a two year old! The service was about an hour long. Audrey didn't quite stay silent the whole service, but I don't think she was too disruptive either. She loved the music. And she really loved the candle lighting at the end. I let her help me hold the candle. I wish I could have taken a picture of her face during that. She was in complete awe! And then she was even more excited to blow out the candle at the end. And then she got to blow out Seth's candle and Andrea's candle and Elisabeth's candle too...it was definitely a highlight of the night!

We also went over to Uncle Seth's house today for a little photo shoot. Seth is just getting started with a photo studio in his house, so he took a few photos of Audrey today to try out some of his new lights and backdrops. She did a GREAT job posing. She never, ever wants to sit still for me, but she was all smiles and poses for Seth. Later tonight, she wanted Seth to take more pictures of her at Nana's house.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment