Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31...and 2010 in Review!


We had (actually, we're still having) a New Year's Eve party at our house tonight. The party started at 8, so Audrey didn't get to hang out for long. But she got to spend about 30 minutes playing with and entertaining everybody, and she squeezed a lot of fun into that 30 minutes!

The rest of the evening we hung out and played lots of games. Now we're waiting for midnight, so we can go to bed! This is pretty impressive for me to up and functioning this late.

My friend Lizzie posted a year in review on her blog this morning, and I thought it looked fun. So here is mine: the first post of the first day of each month, along with the picture, for the past year. I'm not sure if it is really a good summary of our year or not, but it's kind of fun to look back at what we did and how much Audrey has changed!

January:

We got a new dryer today.

February:
I think crying pictures are so cute!

March:
And the Oscar movie countdown continues...I crossed movie number 8 off my list tonight, District 9.
April:
I have been so excited this week to pull out Audrey's spring and summer clothes!

May:
More garage sales today, more cheap VBS finds!

June:
Poor Audrey is still sick today.

July:
July--go away, I am not ready for you yet!

August:
Tonight we had the Lanters over for homemade ice cream and blueberry cobbler.

September: The Springfield school district has a program called Parents as Teachers.


October:
Tonight was a book club night!

November:
I was a little nervous that Pippi is too outdated, and people wouldn't recognize Audrey in her costume.

December:
Happy December!




0 comments:

Post a Comment