Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8...Day 347


Tonight Daniel and I found a babysitter at the last minute (thanks so much Mike and Breanne!) and decideed to go to a movie. We saw Invictus; it was pretty good. I'm on a mission to see all the Oscar nominated movies this year before our big Oscars party on March 7. The only problem is that 10 movies are nominated this year (instead of the usual 5). The nominees haven't been announced yet, but from what is projected to be nominated--Invictus may be the only one I have seen. How am I going to find the time and the money and the babysitters to see all 10 movies before they leave the theater? Yeah, it's probably not going to happen...but I'm still going to try my best to see as many as possible!




2 comments:

sethmo said...

I liked 500 Days of Summer. Was kind of like a chick flick for guys ... so it was a guy flick haha. Tuesday Hurt Locker and Big Fan come out on DVD, they are both good movies. Hurt Locker will be nominated for an Oscar for sure, not sure about Big Fan.

ebshelt said...

I'm planning to rent The Hurt Locker. I've never heard of Big Fan??

Post a Comment