Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19...Day 358

Ugh...another late night and no idea what picture to post. I wanted to take a picture of an airplane, because we saw the movie Up in the Air tonight, and it's about airplanes and flying. But I just don't have an airplane sitting around my house, can you believe it?? So here is a book that Audrey just loved today. The book has a puppy hidden on each page that you are supposed to find. I was so impressed, because Audrey was able to point and find most of the puppies in this book today. She's so smart!

By the way, the movie was really good. And now I have another movie checked off of my Oscar "to-see" list. So I've seen at least 3 out of 10 now. I wish they would hurry up and announce what movies are actually nominated. I have a good idea what most of them will be, but it would be much easier to see them all if I knew for sure what they were!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment