Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26...Day 365


Wow...it's day 365, and I didn't even realize it until just now! 365 days (well, minus 2 or 3) worth of pictures...I made it for one whole year! This blog has turned into one of my favorite things. Most days at least, I enjoy taking pictures and trying to find a way to document the day. I am definitely going to continue with the picture a day blog for another year. But I am going to take a few days off first, I think I deserve that! I'm planning to start back up again on Monday, February 1....so check back then for a new year of pictures!
I am so excited that I took this picture today, because I wanted to end the year with a good picture, and I love this one of Audrey and her pretty blue eyes. Though I wish Audrey was smiling, but I suppose I can't have everything I wish for!
See you on Monday!




1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

i agree - very beautiful pic (even if she isn't smiling it still is adorable!!!).. i think the 365 project is awesome. i just said that in my last comment. lol. but i think u may have just inspired me to do one. hmmmm. when to start?

Post a Comment