Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1...A new year!

I'm back, and ready to go for the rest of this year! I decided I'm not going to number my days this time around, since I'm starting a month into the year. I'll just finish this year out, then maybe in 2011 (if I'm up for a 3rd year of doing this!), I'll go back to numbering the days! I have to admit, it was kind of nice to have a break and not worry about finding a picture each day. But I also didn't take many pictures last week...this blog is definitely a good motivation to keep me interested in photography and taking pictures!

I think crying pictures are so cute! And this one gives you a good look at her cute little teeth! Audrey has really been quite happy and so much fun lately, so this picture isn't a good description of our day. Most of my pictures of Audrey recently have been very close up, because she is very interested in the camera. As soon as I pull it out, she runs straight to it. She likes to look at the pictures on the back of the camera. Today I was trying to show her how I could take a picture, and then she could look at herself. But she didn't understand and got very impatient waiting for me to take a picture, which is why she is crying in this picture.




1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

awwww... such a good pic, too!
it is a good thing - these 365 day projects i keep seeing all over my blog and i really think i am going to get one. it'd help me pick my camera back up. winter sucks, i have nothing to take pictures of. lol. it's too cold to take pics outside and that's normally where i take pics. but yeah i like it and am glad u do it :D and it really is cool to see how you, personally, have evolved into such a good photographer. ur pics are really good! on top of, u always seem to catch the right moment!

Post a Comment