Friday, February 26, 2010

February 26

Here is Maggie, getting ready to go to sleep in our bed. She has slept in our bed for pretty much her whole life. Normally, it's not a big deal...I like cuddling with her, and she is a good little heater! But lately, I have not been sleeping well. And Maggie is not making it any easier for me to sleep. She seems to be more restless than usual at night, or maybe I just notice her restlessness more because I am so restless myself. She starts out under the covers, then she gets too hot and climbs out on top of the covers. Then I think she gets cold and goes back under the covers, and then back on top again. And this seems to go on all night. All the while I am trying to sleep, and every movement she makes seems to be amplified more and more. Plus, we have a double bed...so there's not much space for moving around!




0 comments:

Post a Comment