Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13


To celebrate Valentine's Day, we went out with some friends this afternoon/evening. First we went to see Avatar. I'm so proud of myself for making it through a 3 hour 3D movie. I have motion sickness issues, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle the 3D. The first few minutes were rough, and after we left the theater I felt like I had just been in the car for a long time and had a bit of a headache...but for the most part, the 3D stuff didn't bother me.

After the movie, we had dinner at a new Japanese Steakhouse in town (I can't remember its name right now though). This was our chef for the night. I had never been to a place like this before, so it was a new experience. The food was probably not my favorite (though everyone else thought it was really good), but the atmosphere was fun...a great place for a group date on the day before Valentine's Day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment