Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5


Audrey definitely knows how the remote works! We try not to turn on the TV too often when she is awake, but I do let her watch a Baby Einstein DVD or a Yo Gabba Gabba episode occasionally when I want to take a shower or teach a piano lesson in peace and quiet. She gets very excited when you tell her it is time to watch a "movie".

Today we got an Elmo's World DVD at the library. We have an Elmo book, and Audrey knows who Elmo is now and calls him "Melmo". Tonight I got out the DVD to put it in the player. Right away Audrey grabbed the remote and tried to turn the TV on, and I had to stop and take a picture. It was so cute because she was determined to turn it on herself. Then once I turned it on for her, she only paid attention to Elmo for about 3 minutes before she was ready for something new!




1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

hahahaha!! i started laughing when i read the story with the pic. then it only last 3 minutes - LOL!!

Post a Comment