Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 23

This is what time it is as I am getting ready for bed tonight, and I am hoping to fall asleep very soon. Last night I also went to bed at about this time, and 7 hours later, I finally fell asleep! It was 7 hours of absolute misery and exhaustion...tossing and turning and thinking about how miserable the morning was going to be. There was no reason for it; I just couldn't fall asleep. Then finally, sometime after 4:30 am, I fell asleep. Only to be woken up by Audrey at 6:30 am! Daniel went into work late so that I could try to get a little more asleep, but I was still very restless until I finally gave up at about 9:30 am.

It's not that unusual for me to take a while to fall asleep...1-2 hours is probably normal. But 7 hours was a bit ridiculous! I'm taking a couple of Advil PM right now, in hopes of preventing another night like last night from happening again tonight!




0 comments:

Post a Comment