Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21

Today I got to cross another movie off of my Oscar nominated movies to watch list. I actually really liked this movie, which was surprising because I wasn't sure what I was going to think of it. It is quite unique (and quite bloody, I had to turn my head away a few times). And it's definitely not based on a true story!

So, I have now seen 7 out of the 10 movies: Inglorious Basterds, Up in the Air, Precious, Avatar, Up, The Hurt Locker, and The Blind Side. I still need to rent A Serious Man and District 9. And I'm not going to be able to see the last one, An Education. I missed it when it was in the theater, and it's not going to be out on DVD before the Oscars. So, I'm not quite going to make my goal of seeing all 10 movies, but I'm going to be really close!




0 comments:

Post a Comment