Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7

My practice photo shoots continued today! This morning I took pictures of Cael (age 2), Dylan (age 3), Abby (5th grade), and Alyssa (6th grade). I am still working on editing them all, but so far, I am pleased with the pictures. This photography stuff is totally addicting! Today, I took 240 pictures...at the rate I am going with the editing process, I am guessing I will keep about 80-90 of them.

It was hard to pick today's picture, as I have several that I really like so far. But this one of Dylan is one of my favorites of the day. Probably because I actually got him to pose the way I wanted him to pose!

I would say posing is probably my weakness as a photographer. I'm so caught up in the camera settings and the lighting and trying to get a picture that is in focus and well-exposed, that I have a hard time trying to pose the subject as well. Something else to practice, I guess!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment