Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12


One of these days I will get back to taking good pictures. But it was another busy day and I'm tired again, so it's another bad picture tonight.

This is the money I made at our garage sale today...a grand total of $66.60. Not the best garage sale I've ever had. But it is $66.60 that I didn't have before today, so I guess that's a good thing. Our block and the block to the north of us were having sales today, and we thought that would provide us with a lot of traffic. But it was pretty slow all morning. There were a ton of garage sales and neighborhood sales in town today, so I think shoppers just didn't have enough time to get to all the sales. We didn't sell as much as we would have liked, but we did donate it all to Goodwill at the end...so at least it didn't come back into our house!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment