Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21

Night 2 of Garage-a-palooza is finished! We had about 20 more kids tonight than last night, so that was good. Our numbers are still a bit down from last year, but everyone still seems to be having a good time. I'm in charge of registration, so it is always a bit crazy the first couple of nights trying to get all the kids registered and signed up for their interest groups.

I did sneak away for a few minutes tonight to take some pictures. This is one of the girls in the Hair and Makeup group. I have no idea who this girl is, and I probably shouldn't be posting her picture on my blog if I don't know her. (So if this is your child and you don't want her picture posted here, let me know!). But it was my favorite picture of the night; I just loved the expression on her face!




0 comments:

Post a Comment