Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3

While I have this camera lens, I gave myself a goal of taking 100 pictures every day for the next week. I didn't quite reach that goal yet today...I've only taken about 75 so far. And out of those 75 pictures, I only saved about 20. And out of those 20, I probably only really like 5 of them. But that's why I am practicing!

It's a good thing that someone invented digital photography. Imagine how much it would cost me if I was shooting with film...today it would have taken me about three rolls of film to get my five decent pictures! And even then, I wouldn't be able to edit them afterwards, so they still probably wouldn't look very good. Seriously, I have an extremely high level of respect for photographers who are able to regularly capture good images with film. I am a very big fan of the digital age!




0 comments:

Post a Comment