Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11

Tonight we went to the Muni for opening night. Seussical was a fun show, and we always enjoy a night out at the Muni (especially a kid free night out!). I also spent the day getting ready for a garage sale we are having tomorrow morning. I'm thinking it was not a good idea to go to the Muni (which means a late night) right before our garage sale (which means an early morning). I am SO EXHAUSTED! I was tempted to just go straight to bed and skip my picture for the day. But I didn't because I'm afraid once I skip one picture, it will be easier to skip another and another and another, until it's been almost a month since my last post. And that would make all of my friends in Picture A Day Land very lonely. Hmm...this is starting to sound like a certain someone that I know...

Enough making fun of Amy. It's 11:59 pm and time for bed!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment