Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27

We're back home from Indy for now (though we will be going back there in just a week for another visit). I wanted to get a picture of Audrey with her cousins Mark and Mariah today. Audrey was very friendly and eager to play with them; it was cute. But I forgot to bring my camera with me. No worries though, because we will see them all again next week, and I will be sure to take plenty of pictures to make up for my forgetfulness today.

Now that we are back home, it is time to completely devote my life to VBS! I have a really big vision of what I want to create with this Egyptian Marketplace. But I'm starting to worry that I may not have enough time or volunteers to pull it off! If you go to South Side and you are reading this blog, we need your help at VBS this year!!!!!! (The multiple exclamation points are intended to emphasize how much we really, really need you!!!!!!! And there are a few more just for added emphasis.) You can find out more about VBS and keep up to date on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/vbs2010.)





0 comments:

Post a Comment