Monday, June 7, 2010

June 6

Sorry this wasn't posted yesterday. Blogger was down last night and all day today...
The look on Audrey’s face here is one of pure joy! She has eaten watermelon before but never right off the rind like this. She loved it! And it was the best entertainment for her. She would slowly suck on the juice, and it took her forever to finish the piece! Plus it matched her outfit, and made for some cute picture opportunities!

My photography challenge this week is still going strong. Today I took about 150 pictures and kept about 40 of them. I'm keeping track of the number of pictures taken vs. the number of pictures kept just for fun. I want to get better at taking a good picture on the first (or maybe second or third) try. Sometimes I feel like it takes me 100 tries to just get one good picture. So that's a skill I have been trying to improve with this challenge.

I've also been trying really hard (and succeeding so far) to get all the pictures edited on the same day that I take them. 100-200 pictures a day add up to a lot of time in front of the computer! If I miss one day, then I may never make it through all of them!

Giving myself this challenge and blogging about it has been a lot of fun! A lot of work, but a lot of fun! Just three days left!




0 comments:

Post a Comment