Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30: Halloween, Birthdays, Parties!!

This is always such a crazy week.  Now, that Audrey is in school, it's even crazier!  I knew there was a reason that I didn't want her to be born on Halloween!  =)  Fortunately, Audrey was well and back to normal yesterday.  And the rest of us are still well, so hopefully we will be able to enjoy all the festivities and craziness.

Today was Audrey's Halloween party at school.  She got to wear her Rapunzel costume.  Her bff Anna also wore a Rapunzel costume (no surprise there, these two girls are always trying to copy what the other is doing).  We got to sit in on part of their circle time today too, and it was fun to see a little of what Audrey is learning at school.  They sang two songs for us and quoted Galatians 5:22-23, the fruits of the spirit.

Tomorrow we will celebrate Audrey's birthday in the morning and go trick or treating in the evening.  Then it is time to get ready for the big birthday party on Friday. 

And when I say big, I mean big.  If everyone who says they are coming actually comes, we will have 26 adults and 18 kids at our house on Friday night.  I'm kind of freaking out.  I knew we had a large guest list, but I assumed that not everyone would come.  But nearly everyone is coming!  To our house!!  Audrey is super excited about all these people coming to her house.  I guess that's all that matters, right?  If she thinks it is great, then it doesn't matter if her mom has a mental breakdown during all of it?   I have no idea where we are going to put all these people or how we are going to avoid complete chaos.  But I'm sure it will be lots of fun!!  =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment