Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 13: Celebrating My Birthday

My birthday was on Thursday.  My thirty second birthday.  Geesh, I'm getting old!

It was a good day except my computer stopped working.  We have been having issues with getting it to charge for a while now.  It has been repaired twice and then it broke again.  A new computer is now on its way to me.  Happy birthday to me.  Except it is not a very fun birthday present when it has to come out of our budget! 

For my birthday, Audrey insisted that I should have a Belle party.  She wanted a cake with Belle and the Beast spinning on top of it.  Daniel printed a picture of Belle and the Beast dancing, cut it out and put it on top of the cake.  Audrey was pleased with the cake. 

She was also pleased when I let her help me blow out my candles.

On Saturday, we went out with some friends to celebrate.  We enjoyed a nice, kid-free evening with dinner at Bella Milanos.  Then we went to see the movie Argo (which is a great movie by the way, you should go see it).






0 comments:

Post a Comment