Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21

Since making a breakthrough with her walking on Thursday, Isla has continued to walk on her own all through the weekend.  She was walking all over the church.  At one point, I was in the auditorium and noticed Isla was not around.  She was all the way out the door and down the hall...totally walking on her own.  She is starting to get a little faster too.  We are all very excited!!

Today we had Audrey's four year photo shoot.  I take lots of pictures of Audrey, but whenever I try a more formal photo shoot, it never goes well.  I have so much patience with other people's kids.  I know not to expect them to look at the camera or smile.  I just let them do their own thing and try to capture some good shots.  But when it is my kid, I just have no patience.  All I want her to do is to look at the camera and smile...is that too much to ask?  =)

Well, I loaded up on patience, and took Audrey off to the park for some pictures this afternoon.  I tried to treat her like I would if she were someone else's kid that I was photographing.  And it worked.  I felt like I was pretty patient, and she did a pretty good job of cooperating. The pictures aren't ready yet, but here is a preview.

 Audrey also insisted that I get in one of the pictures.





1 comments:

Post a Comment