Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29: More Walking

Are you tired of watching Isla walk yet?  Not me...I think it is the cutest thing ever!

Lately, she has been having races with herself.  She will walk (as fast as she can) to the wall on the other side of the room.  Then walk back to the coffee table.  Back and forth, again and again.  She makes the cutest sound while she does it too (it's too quiet to hear in the video below), and you can tell she is just so proud of herself.

I'm especially impressed that she was able to walk so well with her too big pajama's flapping around her fee.

She also started to try to jump tonight...kind of.  It's really more like squatting.  She will only do it when holding on to something.  And sometimes she just squats down and forgets to come back up.  But it is so cute!!!

 Oh, and today she CRAWLED!  It was kind of an awkward crawl, but she did it several times.  I was super impressed.  My almost 17 month old can finally crawl!  =)

Now, we just need to get her to start talking...




1 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

She's Oh-so-cute! I really miss that stage. Enjoy it while you can!

Post a Comment