Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21: Kid City Fun

Last night was the last night of Kid City.  During the closing program, he kids all went up on stage to perform a few songs they had been working on this week.  Audrey was talking all day about how excited she was to go up on stage and sing.  I still remember her stage silence in last year's Christmas program, so I wasn't really expecting her to sing or do anything.

But she did!  And I wish I would have recorded it, because it was so cute.  She sang the songs wholeheartedly and did every single action to go with it.




I also took a few pictures of her playing in the grocery store last night.



I stole this picture from a friend's Facebook page.  This is Audrey with all her boy friends.  The boys were all sitting down to take a picture, and Audrey ran up and jumped right in saying cheese.  There was a long period of time where we would try to put her in group pictures with other kids, and all she would do was scream.  She has come a long way in the past 3 1/2 years!





0 comments:

Post a Comment