Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6: Be Back Soon!

So I've kind of been a blogging slacker lately. It's just been a little crazy here after vacation. I was trying to catch up on all my vacation posts for a while, and I haven't quite gotten back into a regular blogging routine yet.

Then Audrey got sick this past weekend, and now Daniel is sick. Isla is starting to get a cough, but she is hanging in there and doesn't seem to be too bothered by it yet. I'm still well and so far (fingers crossed!) I have managed to avoid the germs that the rest of my family has. BUT...I haven't slept much the past three nights, as both girls have had some hard times sleeping with their coughs and congestion. Plus, being a single parent is a lot of work! So I am really, really, really tired right now.

Once everyone is well and life is back to normal and I no longer feel like a zombie, I will be back blogging on a regular basis.




0 comments:

Post a Comment