Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29: True Love

Elliot came over for a little bit this afternoon to hang out with us. We popped popcorn and watched Tangled, though the kids only watched a few minutes of the movie before they wanted to get up and play with each other.

Elliot has been saying lately that he wants to marry Audrey. I asked him about it today, and he said, "But first I have to do one thing. I have to give her a diamond ring."
I don't think Audrey has any idea what marriage is, but she quickly agreed to marry Elliot as well.

These two have been buddies since they were born. I have a lot of pictures of the two of them together, and I just couldn't resist putting together a quick collage. Who knows, this could come in handy for the future wedding slide show!




0 comments:

Post a Comment