Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2

To follow up on yesterday's post, here is what the dog looked like at 8 this morning. Total snow here was around 13 inches.
This is the view from our back door this morning. When I showed Audrey all the snow, she said, "Oh no. Tide hiding in the toe" (which means, slide is hiding in the snow...those "s" sounds are tricky!).


And on to the real picture for the day--me at 20 weeks! We've reached the halfway point, so that's kind of exciting. And our big ultrasound is on Friday, which is even more exciting.
While I feel quite a bit bigger (when I look down, I see my stomach sticking out now), I don't think I look all that much bigger than I did at 14 weeks. I'm still holding out on wearing maternity clothes. Not so much out of stubbornness, but more because they just don't fit me. All of my maternity pants are so baggy and look horrible. I'm assuming as I get farther along, I will start to fill them out more. But right now, I'm sticking with my jeggings and leggings and a couple pairs of jeans that I can still wear with a rubber band!

When Audrey saw me posing for a picture, she wanted to pose with her hands on her belly too, just like Mommy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment