Friday, February 25, 2011

February 25

My project for tonight: make these Black Swan inspired, feather-ball topiary centerpieces. Heather and I are throwing our 2nd annual Oscar party on Sunday night. This year we decided to use Black Swan as our theme for the night...which means lots of black and white and feathers! We found some black/white feather balls on a stick, and I thought they would fit perfectly with our theme. The problem was what would we do with them? It's not too often that you try to decorate with feather balls on a stick.

So, with a little bit of hot glue, some ribbon and these decorative pails and rocks, this is what I made. I think they look a little sad/out of place by themselves, but in the midst of the rest of our decor, I am hoping that they will look good. Stay tuned on Sunday for pictures of our big party!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment