Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3

Wow, what a busy day...actually it's been a busy week and an even busier weekend looms ahead. So much going on this week, and we got a foot of snow, which makes things feel crazier. It is late, and I am tired and wondering why I am not in bed yet.

I'm very nervous about my doctor's appointment/ultrasound tomorrow. I am afraid I have jinxed myself by having the gender reveal party on the same day...I'm just sure that they are not going to be able to tell the sex, and then all this work preparing for the party is for nothing. But I'm really hoping I'm wrong about that! And then, there always nerves about whether the baby is healthy and forming as he/she should...it will be a big sigh of relief (and hopefully a big squeal of excitement) when the appointment is over!

I am planning to make some Valentine's Day cards with a picture of Audrey on them, so today we had a mini photo shoot. Audrey thought it was really fun, because I kept making her say silly things so she would smile. The problem was she didn't just smile, she cracked up laughing and bounced up and down on the couch...which kept making her hair staticky and crazy! I did manage to get a couple that I liked...I think this one is my favorite for the day.
After we were done with the photo shoot, Audrey really wanted Maggie to sit by her and say "cheese" while I took more pictures. It is pretty rare to get a picture of the two of them sitting still together. Maggie was a good sport!




1 comments:

Julie Davison said...

CUTE!! Great pics of Audrey! You always catch the sweetest expressions! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow. It will go just fine and I'm sure baby will cooperate!

Post a Comment