Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26

I spent most of the day with my friend Heather, getting ready for our Oscar party tomorrow night.

So Audrey got to spend the whole day with Daddy. It sounds like they had a fun day. They went to story time at the library this morning, where it turned out some sort of literary fair was going on with special activities for kids. Audrey got her face painted! She was very proud and kept wanting to look at it, saying "See bu-fy? Miwor?" Then she would want someone to lift her up to the bathroom mirror so she could look at the butterfly on her cheek in the mirror.

Audrey also had fun helping Daddy put stools together for church, which is what she is sitting on in this picture. I was home to witness them putting the last few together (they put together 6!), and it was pretty cute. After they put each one together, Audrey got to test the stool out by sitting and wiggling on it.

I'm glad they had a fun day together...and I'm really excited about our party tomorrow night!




1 comments:

Julie Davison said...

She is just so cute! All of your stories remind me so much of Elise. I wish we still lived on State St. I am sure they would be best buds!

Post a Comment