Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9


I love to get good deals! And then I love to tell everyone about the good deals that I got! So that's what my picture is today.


Here is what I got:
one pair of brand new PJ's
two brand new Carters summer dresses
one brand new shirt/capri outfit
one long sleeve shirt/pants outfit
one puffy winter coat
one pink corduroy jacket
one sweater
one Elmo toy phone (not pictured)
one Baby Einstein board book (not pictured)


Here is what I paid:
$5.82


Here is how:
Last night I found a $25 Babies R Us gift card leftover from Audrey's baby shower that we lost and never used. Then they were having an extra 25% off all their clothing sale today, so I got all the brand new stuff and the board book and paid just 82 cents. Later today I went to a garage sale and found the rest for $5.00, all in good condition (the winter coat was never even worn!).


Garage sale season has officially begun!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment