Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6

My migraine from yesterday has still been lingering around today...so annoying! Tonight Daniel took Audrey for a walk, and I just wanted to lay down and relax for a little while. I decided to turn on the first episode of Glee because I thought it would make me feel better (and it did!). It was almost over when Daniel and Audrey returned. The episode ends with a cover of the song "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. The Glee version of this song is one of Audrey's favorite songs. Really...if it comes on, she will start saying "da, da, da, da...", which is how the song begins. It's cute. So she was really excited tonight when she got to see people on TV singing and dancing to her favorite song!

Actually, she has a new song that I think is replacing the Glee song: "Everybody" by Ingrid Michaelson. When she hears the song, she laughs and claps and says something like "labadabadaba", which I have come to interpret as her version of "everybody, everybody". We've been listening to it in the car a lot lately because I know she likes it. Now, whenever you get in the car (or even near the car), she will start saying"labadabadaba"!




0 comments:

Post a Comment