Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28


Several exciting things to talk about today!

#1: Audrey's new shoes finally arrived!! I am so, so excited about them. She has several outfits she has not been able to wear because she doesn't have shoes to match. I am pretty sure these silver shoes will work with just about every one of her outfits. We went to the park this afternoon and tried to have a little photo shoot. Pediped (the company that makes these shoes) has a contest on their website. You send in pictures of your kid wearing their shoes, and they pick a winner each month. The winner gets a free pair of pedipeds! You can send in as many pictures as you want, as often as you want. I wasn't too happy with any of the pictures from today as Audrey wasn't too cooperative. But I am going to send a couple in...and then I will keep sending pictures in until they give me a free pair of shoes! I am determined to win!

#2: Speaking of winning, one of the blogs I read (Better in Bulk) was giving away a set of Lightroom presets (Pretty Presets collections 1 and 2). And I won!!!!! I love using presets; they make editing pictures a lot quicker and more fun. It's so exciting that I actually won; I never win anything.

So anyway, this picture combines both of those exciting things: Audrey is wearing her new shoes, and I used one of my new presets to edit the picture!




0 comments:

Post a Comment