Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19

Today seemed to be an exceptionally busy day. Audrey and I made trips to Target, the music store, JC Penney, the church and the park. I picked up the house and got everything ready for my stamping class tonight. Then I taught piano lessons from 4-7 tonight, and then as soon as my last piano student walked out the door, I headed down to the basement to teach my stamping class. Now everything is done, and I am sitting here in the living room facing a fairly common dilemma: the day is over and I didn't take a single picture.
As I look around the room, I see these frames sitting on top of the entertainment center. I made these a long time ago, back when I first started stamping. At the time, I thought they were so cute; now I'm not a big fan. I know I could make something that would look much, much better. So, I'm posting this picture here as a reminder that I want to redo these frames. Consider this the "before"picture. Hopefully the "after" picture will be posted soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment