Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13

Today, I found a deal on a play kitchen on Craigslist. We got a white wooden kitchen set, with a stove, fridge, a table, 2 chairs and a basket full of food for just $40. It is in pretty good condition, and it will match the decor in our basement really well! We're planning to keep it put away for now and save it for Audrey's birthday present (in 6 months!). But after I cleaned all the dishes and food today, I let her play with the basket for a little bit. She kept herself entertained for a bit this afternoon by taking everything out of the basket, throwing it around, and then putting it back. I know she will love it even more when she can play with the whole kitchen. Check back after October 31, and I'll post a picture of the whole set!




0 comments:

Post a Comment