Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7

This might win an award for the most boring picture of the day. But I did get these socks for Audrey (2 pairs) for just 97 cents at Gap today. I really like Gap socks; they never fall off of Audrey's feet. So I'm pretty happy with my little purchase. But it does make for a boring picture.
I wanted to take a picture earlier tonight when we were at church. The kids area at our church has a big mural painted on the walls. The mural has pictures of dogs and kids and buildings and stuff. Audrey loves, loves, loves this mural. As soon as we got to church tonight for dinner, Audrey kept saying "woof, woof" and raising her hands to ask where's the doggie. As soon as I put her down, she took off running down the hall towards the kids area. When she got there, she ran up to the wall and gave hugs and kisses to all the dogs, boys, and girls on the wall. It was so cute. I really wish I would have had my camera with me, because it would have made for a much better picture of the day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment