Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26


It's 9:06 pm, and I don't have a picture to post.

I was hoping to take a picture of the cute new pediped shoes that I ordered for Audrey. I ordered them on April 13, and I thought for sure they would be here by now. But they didn't come today.

I thought about posting a picture of the books I got at the libary today. But I've done that a lot, and I doubt that anyone who reads this cares about what books I'm reading.

Then I thought about taking a picture of the party favors I am working on for a friend. They are bright and fun and cute. But they are also in the basement, and I'm too lazy to walk all the way down there just to take a picture.

So I decided to take this worthless picture of the clock on the wall. Because I could take a picture of it without getting up from the couch. Yes, I am that lazy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment