Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 28...Day 275


Tonight we had dinner at church. The church serves dinner each week before our Wednesday night program. On the menu tonight was fried chicken. Audrey and I skipped out after dinner; I didn't want to put her in the nursery in case she still has germs that could be passed on to another kid.

Daniel went back to work today. Audrey was doing better today as well. She was acting completely normal this morning and took a good morning nap. This afternoon she was pretty grumpy and didn't take a very good nap. She had another bad night last night, waking up at least once an hour until Daniel finally slept with her on the couch for the last 5 hours of the night. I think we are on the road towards being back to normal, but she's just not quite there yet. I just hope she gets back to her good sleeping habits soon...we haven't really had to deal with her being up this much at night since she was just a few weeks old. I'm ready for my good sleeper to come back!!














0 comments:

Post a Comment