Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 17...Day 264

Before:
After:
Day 2 of Martha Stewart Fall Fun weekend includes: a trip to Curtis Apple Orchard, a quick visit to the outlet mall in Tuscola, lunch at Flesor's Candy Kitchen, and the grand finale is The Great Pumpkin Patch in Arthur, IL. The Great Pumpkin Patch was featured in Martha Stewart magazine, which is how this event came to be named Martha Stewart weekend.

This is the last of my unedited, straight out of camera pictures. I came home with about 300 pictures from our trip this week!! I'm working on sorting through them all and editing, but it may take me a while. So, if you are interested in the "after" pictures from this past week, keep checking back. I will post them (with the original post) as soon as I get them finished.

Back to today's picture: I had a lot of Pumpkin Patch pictures to choose from today, and I probably should have picked a pumpkin picture, but I chose this sunflower one instead. This was in the middle of the sunflower maze (a new addition to the Pumpkin Patch this year). The maze was a muddy mess, but the sunflowers were really pretty!




2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

sunflowers are prettier :)

Julie Davison said...

When you said you were just there on Facebook, I thought you meant another pumpkin patch, not Curtis Orchard. We live literally five minutes from there! Next time you come over this way, let me know!! Love the sunflower pic! I didn't realize they had a sunflower maze down there. We'll have to check it out.

Post a Comment