Monday, October 12, 2009

October 12...Day 259

Before:

After: We are in Indiana camping with Daniel's parents this week. It is going to be nice and cozy with all 5 of us in his parents' camper! But at least we don't have to sleep in a tent, because it is going to be pretty chilly the whole time we are here.

I meant to bring my computer so I could upload and edit my pictures with it, but we forgot to pack it in the car when we left this morning. So I decided to try an experiment. All of the pictures I post this week will be straight out of the camera...no editing at all. I'm not even going to crop them or lighten them or anything. This is a big test for me because I have become fairly reliant on making my pictures look better by editing them on the computer. I'm going to try to take better pictures with the camera this week. Then when we get back home and I have my computer back, I will edit them and post an "after" picture, so we can all compare! Isn't this going to be a fun game??
Back to today's picture, Audrey is having a blast so far. She was perfect in the car, and she has been the happiest little girl. Everything about the campground from the dogs to Mimi and Papaw and even to the grass has been fun and exciting. In this picture, she is proudly showing her freshly picked handful of grass to Daddy.





1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

wow - looks really good!!!!
i think Audrey may help a bit with that too :)
but u are a good photographer and the camera helps!

Post a Comment