Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 24...Day 271


Here I am, all alone on my makeshift bed on the couch. Daniel is still quarantined in the upstairs bedroom, Audrey went to bed a while ago, and Maggie and I are just chilling on the couch. Whew, it's been a long day! The good news is that Audrey and I still seem to be healthy. She was a cheerful bundle of energy today, so that's a very good thing. Keep praying that this good health continues for us!

I really should be doing something productive right now. I had my whole weekend planned full of things that I was going to get accomplished. And they are not getting accomplished as planned. So since I have failed so far, I'm just giving up on being productive for tonight. Instead I'm going to be lazy on the couch and watch The Proposal. It's been a long day, so I think I deserve that!




0 comments:

Post a Comment