Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12: Garage Sale

I am exhausted and cold and wind-burned.  Garage sales are a lot of work!

We were open from 7-5 today.  And it was really, really cold.  And windy.   I spent most of my time hugging this space heater.  If I was right on top of it, I could feel some warmth.

Despite the cold weather, we had a great turnout for our sale.  Tons of people were out and ready to find good deals.  My total profit for the day was $352.45.  That makes spending the day in the cold a little bit better!  We were planning to open up again tomorrow, but we pretty much sold all of the good stuff by noon today.  With only cheap junky stuff left, it wasn't really worth it to spend any more time in the cold.  We packed all the leftovers up to send to Goodwill and called it a garage sale success!





0 comments:

Post a Comment