Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18: Catching Up

I took an unplanned break from blogging the past few days.  All weekend, I kept telling myself that I should blog, but I never did.  I also kept telling myself that I should clean my house, but I didn't do that either!

Here are a couple of pictures that my friend Lindsey sent me from the weekend.  On Friday night, Daniel and I went out for a date night.  Lindsey and Adam watched the girls at their house.  They all seemed to have a good time, especially Isla.  I think she ate her weight in pasta!

On Sunday afternoon, Lindsey and Elliot invited Audrey to go to a music class with them.  After class, they went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream.  These two always talk about how they are going to get married when they get older.  I don't even know how the whole marriage talk started, but they take it very seriously.





0 comments:

Post a Comment