Saturday, February 9, 2013

Coming Up: Valentine's Week

I love to celebrate holidays.  I love giving gifts and making creative treats and crafts and foods.  Valentine's Day seems like the perfect holiday for doing those things, but we have never really celebrated Valentine's Day around here.  The past two years we have been preparing for a big trip to Florida around Valentine's Day, so we didn't have much time to be festive.

This year we are (sadly) not going to Florida, which means we have plenty of time for Valentine's fun!  I have lots of ideas, so I think we are just going to make it Valentine's Week rather than just Valentine's Day.  After being sick for the past week, I need something fun to look forward to around here!

So stay tuned for some valentine fun on the blog this week...starting tomorrow!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment